endeavour mining nzema gold operation

endeavour mining nzema gold operation

90% stake of Endeavour Mining's non-core Nzema gold mine sold

2018-1-4  Endeavour holds a 90% interest in the mine, the remaining 10% is held by the Ghanaian government. Nzema is an open pit gold mining operation with a 1.6 mtpa gravity/CIL processing facility. It commenced production in 2011 and currently employs approximately 800 workers, including full time Endeavour

get price

Endeavour Mining Announces Sale of Nzema to BCM

2017-8-9  ABOUT NZEMA . The Nzema Gold Mine is located approximately 70km from Takoradi in the south-west of Ghana. Endeavour holds a 90% interest in the mine, the remaining 10% is held by the Ghanaian Government. Nzema is an open pit mining operation with a

get price

Nzema Mine Gold Ashanti Ghana Boddington gold corp

The processing operations at the plant include crushing, milling, gravity recovery, pre-leach thickening and a six-stage CIL circuit. Endeavour Mining has identified sulphide gold mineralisation at the Salman trend of the Nzema project. The mineralisation is identified below the principal oxide pits of

get price

Endeavour Mining completes sale of Nzema mine in Ghana

2018-1-5  Endeavour Mining has sold BCM International 90% of an interest in the non-core Nzema gold mine, located around 70km from Takoradi in south-west Ghana. Upon closing, the company received a payment of $38.5m relating to the first two payments.

get price

Homepage Endeavour Mining

2021-8-15  Ownership: 90% Endeavour Production: 180-200koz (2021E) AISC: $690-740/oz (2021E) Mining Method: Open Pit Processing Method: CIP Plant View Asset 3D TOUR

get price

Nzema Gold Mine Knight Piésold English

Nzema Gold Mine is located near the town of Nkroful in the Western Region of Ghana. The project comprises of open cut mining operations in the Salman and Anwia areas of the Western Region. The operations had a proposed design throughput of 2.0 Mtpa over a nine-year life of mine. Knight Piésold was commissioned to design the tailings storage

get price

ENDEAVOUR MINING ANNOUNCES SALE OF NZEMA TO

2021-4-2  Nzema is an open pit mining operation with a 1.6mtpa gravity/CIL processing facility. It commenced production in 2011 and currently employs approximately 800 workers, including full time Endeavour employees and contractors. In 2016, Nzema produced 87,710 ounces of gold at an AISC of $1,167/oz. Nzema

get price

Nzema mine, Ghana Mining Research Mining Companies

2012-8-24  Brief History: In June 2009m Endeavour Mining announced its decision to proceed with the development of the Nzema gold mine, with a designed mill throughput of 2.1-million tons a

get price

Technical Report and Mineral Resource and Reserve

2017-2-20  Technical Report and Mineral Resource and Reserve Update for the Nzema Gold Mine, Ghana, West Africa Page i Nzema Mine April 2, 2013 1 Summary The Nzema Gold Mine (Nzema) is located in the Western Region of Ghana, approximately 280km west of the capital, Accra, and less than 20km from the coast at Essiama.

get price

ENDEAVOUR MINING CORPORATION ASX

2012-5-8  Endeavour is a junior gold producer committed to becoming an intermediate-sized producer. Endeavour owns the Nzema Gold Mine in Ghana and the Youga Gold Mine (“Youga” or the “Youga Gold Mine”) in Burkina Faso and a significant pipeline of development and exploration projects in

get price

Endeavour Mining completes sale of Nzema mine in Ghana

2018-1-5  Endeavour Mining has sold BCM International 90% of an interest in the non-core Nzema gold mine, located around 70km from Takoradi in south-west Ghana. Upon closing, the company received a payment of $38.5m relating to the first two payments. Over the course of 2018 and 2019, the company will receive additional deferred payments of up to $25m

get price

ENDEAVOUR MINING ANNOUNCES SALE OF NZEMA TO

2021-4-2  Nzema is an open pit mining operation with a 1.6mtpa gravity/CIL processing facility. It commenced production in 2011 and currently employs approximately 800 workers, including full time Endeavour employees and contractors. In 2016, Nzema produced 87,710 ounces of gold at an AISC of $1,167/oz. Nzema

get price

Endeavour Mining Announces Sale of Nzema to BCM

2017-8-9  ABOUT NZEMA . The Nzema Gold Mine is located approximately 70km from Takoradi in the south-west of Ghana. Endeavour holds a 90% interest in the mine, the remaining 10% is held by the Ghanaian Government. Nzema is an open pit mining operation with a

get price

Endeavour sells its mine in Ghana MINING.COM

Nzema, situated on the Ashanti Gold Belt, is an open-pit operation with a 1.6 mtpa gravity/CIL processing facility. It kicked off production in 2011 and currently employs approximately 800 workers.

get price

Endeavour Closes the Sale of its Non-Core Nzema Mine

2018-1-3  ENDEAVOUR CLOSES THE SALE OF ITS NON-CORE NZEMA MINE. View News Release in PDF Format. George Town, January 3, 2018 Endeavour Mining Corporation (TSX:EDV OTCQX: EDVMF) ("Endeavour") is pleased to announce that on December 29, 2017, it completed the sale of its 90% interest in the non-core Nzema Mine in Ghana to BCM International Ltd ("BCM"), as previously

get price

Nzema mine, Ghana Mining Research Mining Companies

2012-8-24  Name: Nzema mine. Location: The Nzema mine is located on the southern end of the Ashanti gold belt, in south-western Ghana. Brief History: In June 2009m Endeavour Mining

get price

ENDEAVOUR MINING CORPORATION ASX

2012-5-8  Endeavour is a junior gold producer committed to becoming an intermediate-sized producer. Endeavour owns the Nzema Gold Mine in Ghana and the Youga Gold Mine (“Youga” or the “Youga Gold Mine”) in Burkina Faso and a significant pipeline of development and exploration projects in

get price

Endeavour Mining reports Q4 and full year 2011 gold

2012-1-30  Endeavour Mining Corporation ("Endeavour" or the "Corporation") (TSX:EDV, ASX:EVR) is pleased to announce it met 2011 production targets with Q4 gold production of 24,010 ounces from its Nzema

get price

Endeavour Launches Construction of Ity CIL Project Based

2017-9-20  Endeavour is ideally positioned as the major pure West-African multi-operation gold mining company, operating 5 mines across Côte d'Ivoire (Agbaou and Ity), Burkina Faso (Karma), Mali (Tabakoto), and Ghana (Nzema).

get price

Moses Adjei Exploration Geologist Endeavour Mining

Endeavour Mining Corporation, Nzema Gold Operations Sep 2016 Jul 2017 11 months Drilling supervision, RC logging and inerpretation, Rompad Management, Ore spotting

get price

Nzema mine, Ghana Mining Research Mining Companies

2012-8-24  Name: Nzema mine. Location: The Nzema mine is located on the southern end of the Ashanti gold belt, in south-western Ghana. Brief History: In June 2009m Endeavour Mining

get price

Technical Report and Mineral Resource and Reserve

2017-2-20  Technical Report and Mineral Resource and Reserve Update for the Nzema Gold Mine, Ghana, West Africa Page i Nzema Mine April 2, 2013 1 Summary The Nzema Gold Mine (Nzema) is located in the Western Region of Ghana, approximately 280km west of the capital, Accra, and less than 20km from the coast at Essiama.

get price

ENDEAVOUR MINING CORPORATION ASX

2012-5-8  Endeavour is a junior gold producer committed to becoming an intermediate-sized producer. Endeavour owns the Nzema Gold Mine in Ghana and the Youga Gold Mine (“Youga” or the “Youga Gold Mine”) in Burkina Faso and a significant pipeline of development and exploration projects in

get price

Endeavour to sell Nzema for $65m, lowers output guidance

2017-8-9  TORONTO-listed Endeavour Mining is to sell its 90% stake in its Ghanaian gold mine Nzema for $65m to BCM International, a mining and civil contracting company. As a result of the proposed transaction, Endeavour has dropped full-year production

get price

Endeavour Mining reports Q4 and full year 2011 gold

2012-1-30  Endeavour Mining Corporation ("Endeavour" or the "Corporation") (TSX:EDV, ASX:EVR) is pleased to announce it met 2011 production targets with Q4 gold production of 24,010 ounces from its Nzema

get price

Endeavour Mining April 2016 TSX:EDV

2017-2-13  Endeavour Mining Overview CREATING A PREMIER AFRICAN GOLD PRODUCER 2 Share price: C$14.36 Issued shares: 59m Market cap: US$650m EV: US$794m See Appendix for details of mineral resources and mineral reserves, stated on a 100% basis.

get price

Endeavour Mining Discovers New Oxide Zones at Nzema Gold Mine

Home Country News Release Endeavour Mining Discovers New Oxide Zones at Nzema Gold Mine EDVMF : Endeavour Mining Corporation. SEC.report. OTC Filing Feed. Endeavour Mining Corporation [EDVMF] OTC Filings : EDVMF. Home Country News Release. Filed with OTCBB and Published: 2012-05-11 00:01:56 [OTC Disclosure & News Service]

get price

Endeavour Mining Operations Manager 8211 Accra Ghana

2021-6-25  Nzema Mine Gold Ashanti Ghana Boddington Gold Corp. The Nzema Gold Project is located 280km west of Accra the capital city of Ghana Africa. The project can be accessed through 80km of sealed roads from Takoradi city and Tarkwa mining centre. Endeavour Mining owns 90 of the project while the Government of Ghana owns the remaining 10.

get price

EDV EVR ENDEAVOUR MINING Stock Securities

2017-2-22  ENDEAVOUR MINING DISCOVERS NEW OXIDE ZONES AT NZEMA GOLD MINE Vancouver, May 10, 2012 Endeavour Mining Corporation (“Endeavour”) (TSX:EDV, ASX:EVR, OTCQX:EDVMF) is pleased to announce the discovery of new zones of gold bearing oxide mineralization within the Salman Trend at the 90% owned Nzema Gold Mine in Ghana.

get price

Endeavour Mining Announces Sale of Nzema to BCM

2017-8-9  Endeavour is ideally positioned as the major pure West-African multi-operation gold mining company, operating 5 mines across Côte d`Ivoire (Agbaou and

get price